My group and i made a shot list that we will use on the day of shooting to make sure we take the right shots so that when it comes to editing we have the right shots we want to make the opening sequence look how we imagine
Monday, 21 February 2022
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
the final sequence
This is my final sequence that I shot and edited. This is the final product from my production process that I have used this blog to documen...
-
Genre Genre is a way of containing/ categorising a media product, for example a film, by what it contains. The contents are shot lengths, ...
-
I presented one of my concept ideas to my class and got their feedback after I had done the presentation The presentation that i presented t...
-
Casting: Casting: Casting: Casting: who how why email back and forth with your cast casting or test shoots videos you do with cast any ...
No comments:
Post a Comment